1. Do you have a business car or van with your business logo on it?
I arrive at your home in my own family car with no marking on the vehicle whatsoever.
2. I struggle with letting go of unwanted clutter. Do you take away my black bags, etc?
As part of my unique service, I remove your unwanted unloved and unused clutter to the local charity shop and charity bins, as well as any broken or unwanted electrical items to the recycling centre on your behalf. This is included in my fee and is optional. If you wish to take your bags to the charity shop or bin yourself, there is no problem.
3. Is your service confidential?
My home and wardrobe service is 100% confidential as well as non-judgemental to all of my clients.
4. Do you take before and after photos of my cluttered room or home?
I always take photos as you would regret it after the unique transformation and with consentfrom all my clients, if it is ok, share them on my website. From looking at my before and after transformations people can resonate so much with the photos. Clutter is personal to us all.
5. Do you tag my name or put in the location of your clients on social media and your website?
Again, my service is fully confidential. I do not mention exact locations or tag any clients with my posts. I keep my postings very general in my wording.
6. What service do you provide?
I provide a hands on decluttering and organising service in the comfort of your own home. I work with you going through your unwanted clutter and transforming an area or areas that you feel lighter, motivated a sense of freedom and where everything has its place in the home.
7. Do you offer hourly rates?
No, I offer all my clients packages to suit each and every ones needs with my 3, 6 and tailor made packages (minimum 3 day program). This depends on the amount of rooms, the size of your home and your ability to let go of your clutter.
8. If I book a 3 or 6 day program, can I upgrade toa tailor-made package if needs be?
If you decide during any of the programs as well as the tailor-made package that you need more sessions within the month of booking, I take off the paid prior and ass on the extra sessions. The balance can be paid by card over the phone.
9. How can I pay for your services?
I take card payments over the phone. All sessions must be paid in full and in advance of my arrival.
10. Do you throw everything into a skip or in the bin?
I work alongside you by guiding, supporting and motivating you to let go of your unwanted clutter. You are in control at all times and I don’t tell you what to keep or what to throw out. If items are in good to excellent condition and with your consent I can take them to the local charity shop as a donation.